OsClub Holiday Club
OsClub is open to all children from all schools and helps to keep young, bright minds active during the school holidays, helps parents to stay in work.
OsClub is open for children aged 5 to 11 years.
We ask that parents refrain from sending their children to other childcare providers during the summer, in accordance with the latest government guidelines, to minimise cross contamination.
Each day will begin at 8.15am, with registration before 9am, and will finish no later than 5.30pm, with pick up from 4.30pm. There will be swimming every day and lots of planned entertainment.
We are still in the middle of an international pandemic, and so we have taken all precautions necessary to facilitate a safe OsClub. Our detailed risk assessment is a working document, continually changing as government guidance is updated and released.
OsClub states that:
- parents must complete a declaration on arrival that the child and anyone in their household has not got a temperature over 37.8 degrees, does not have a cough or lost their sense of taste or smell;
- at least one member of staff will be first aid trained;
- each child’s temperature will be taken before entering the building;
- social distancing rules are to be followed (currently 1m+), but this cannot be guaranteed throughout the day;
- social ‘bubbles’ will not exceed 15 - if numbers exceed this, two separate bubbles will be created;
- all facilities will be cleaned twice daily, and at the end of the day;
- indoor spaces will be well ventilated;
- good hygiene procedures will be promoted with the children;
- staff will have direct access to the School's designated safeguarding lead.
- parents must refrain from using other childcare providers to minimise cross contamination.
OsClub costs just £27.50 per day, although the following discount is available:
Sibling 10% - use code sibling at the checkout
There is also an early bird offer of 10% off on days booked before Friday 16 October.
We also accept payment by childcare voucher. Please use the code childcarevoucher at the checkout to pay separately using childcare vouchers, we will then invoice any balance that the childcare voucher doesn’t cover. Please email email@example.com if you require any further information.
To book your place, please go to our booking and payment pages.
*please note, there is a booking fee.