OsClub Holiday Club
OsClub offers a fantastic environment for children to spend their school holidays. OsClub is open to all children aged 5-11 and gives children the opportunity to spend their time in an exciting and rewarding environment. Professional and qualified staff provide fun filled days based on the school site, utilising the swimming pool, sports facilities, craft rooms, cooking equipment and outdoor spaces.
We are currently taking bookings for Os Club for May half term and Summer holidays. Click the button below to book Os Club for your child.
We ask that parents refrain from sending their children to other childcare providers during the summer, in accordance with the latest government guidelines, to minimise cross contamination.
Each day will begin at 8.15am, with registration before 9am, and will finish no later than 5.30pm, with pick up from 4.30pm. There will be swimming every day and lots of planned entertainment.
We are still in the middle of an international pandemic, and so we have taken all precautions necessary to facilitate a safe OsClub. Our detailed risk assessment is a working document, continually changing as government guidance is updated and released.
OsClub states that:
- parents will ensure their children do not show any symptoms before attending OsClub.
- each child’s temperature will be taken before entering the building;
- social distancing rules are to be followed (currently 1m+), but this cannot be guaranteed throughout the day;
- all facilities will be cleaned twice daily;
- indoor spaces will be well ventilated;
- good hygiene procedures will be promoted with the children;
- staff will have direct access to the School's designated safeguarding lead.
- parents must refrain from using other childcare providers to minimise cross contamination.
OsClub costs just £28.00 per day, although the following discount is available:
Sibling 10% - use code sibling at the checkout.
We also accept payment by childcare voucher and HMRC tax free childcare. Please use the code childcarevoucher at the checkout to pay separately using childcare vouchers or your HMRC tax free childcare account. Please email email@example.com
To book your place, please go to our booking and payment pages.
*please note, there is a booking fee.